Social Media Share Buttons & Social Sharing Icons
Social media plugin which let’s you add share icons for RSS, Email, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram, Youtube, ‘Share’ (covering 200+ other social media platforms) and upload custom share icons of your choice.
This free plugin has a lot to offer. Even more can be found in the Premium Plugin.
The free social media plugin includes the following features:
- Pick from 16 different designs for your social media share icons
- Give several actions to one social media share icon (e.g. your facebook share icon can lead visitors to your Facebook page, and also give visitors the opportunity to like your page)
- Decide to give your social media icons an animation (e.g. automatic shuffling, mouse-over effects) to make your visitors aware of the share icons, increasing the chance that they follow/share your blog
- Make your social media icons ‘float’ or ‘sticky’
- Allow visitors to subscribe to your blog by Email
- Add ‘counts’ to your social media buttons
- Decide to display a pop-up (on all or only on selected pages) asking people to follow/share you via your social media icons
- Decide to display sharing-buttons and social media icons at the end of every post
- Select from many other customization features for your socialmedia icons!
For GDPR compliance, please have a look at our Social Media GDPR Compliance page.
The social media plugin is very easy to use as it takes you through all the steps:
- Step 1: Choose which social media icons you want to display
- Step 2: Define what actions your social media icons should perform
- Step 3: Pick design & animation options for your social media icons
- Step 4: Add counts to your social media icons (optional)
- Step 5: Select from various other social share options, e.g. make your social media icons ‘float’
- Step 6: Add sharing/linking icons next to each blog post (optional)
- Step 7: Add a customized pop-up asking people to follow or share (optional)
- Step 8: Add a subscription form on your site (optional)
In case of issues or questions please ask in the Support forum.
We hope you enjoy the free social media plugin!