WP FB Share and Like Button
A Simple WP FB Share and Like Button for your posts/home/pages/archive.
Lets people like and share pages and content from your site back to their Facebook profile with one click, so all their friends can read them.
Now users can select the Locale (Language) in which they want the Facebook Like button to be displayed (Default is ‘en_US’).
You can also customize setting for following features:
- Option for select like button language from a bunch of different languages.
- You can hide /show facebook like button on posts/archive/pages/home.
- You can show facebook like button at the top and/or botton of content of your posts/home/pages/archive.
- You can set Facebook Like Button Align to the Left or Right of your posts/home/pages/archive.
- You can show Friend’s faces under like button.
- You can customize Width and Height.
- You can set – Layout (standard, button_count, box_count or button).
- You can set – Verb to display (Like or Recommend).
- You can set – Size (small or large)
- Hide facebook Like button using “Exclude Page/Post IDs” from any page if “Show on page” or “Show on post” checkbox enabled for all pages/posts.
- You can show facebook like button on a page or post by using a shortcode
- Iframe and HTML5 versions of Facebook Like Button.
- Included share button optional.
Installation & Setting
- Download the Wp FB Like Button Plugin.(Fb-like zip file).
- Extract it in the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Customize the plugin in the Settings > Like-Settings menu.
Your Facebook App Id is required to show facebook Like Button on your site.
If you don’t have any facebook app id and so please click on “Create New App“.
After customize plugin settings, please click on “Save Changes”. and you are good to go